About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The hidden aspects of gaming~

Most people don't understand this, but gamers can actually learn a lot about a person based on the games they like and dislike. When gamers meet for the first time, they always ask each other about their favourite games, and by favourite, we mean games that left an impact. The experience that they keep in their hearts.

Here's what you hear:

Gamer#1 : "One of my favourite games would be.... Final Fantasy 7"
Gamer#2 : "Same here!"

What information was exchanged between the two?

"I have lived a life as Cloud Strife, teamed up with Berret and Tifa in a group called Avalanche to take down the largest corporation in the world because it was killing the planet. Later on, we were joined by Yuffie, Vincent, Red XIII, Cid, Cait and not to forget, Aerith.
We ended up fighting against a powerful warrior who had help from the ancients (also had a terrible god-complex) which took ages.
I spent countless hours with these people. I knew them. They were friends. I was putting in more effort than my parents could ever understand for our common cause.

We succeeded.

We miss Aerith.

And i loved every second of it"

"Same here!"

No comments: