About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Fluffs~

"I've heard of your kind before"
I smiled and gave a nod.
"It's just so rare to see one"
He stood his ground although he was being pulled away.
"Greetings, my name is Aleste"
"Hello Aleste"

"Oh i'm so sorry! i think my dog likes you! His name is Bob"
"....and Bob is my other name..." said the dog, without even a hint of embarassment.
Won't be surprised if he's used to it.
"What about Aleste ma'am? Why not call your dog that?"
"Why Aleste?"
"Because that is his name" I said and smiled to loosen up the tension from her confusion.
"Well...okay..."
"No wonder the babies around here are smiling in their prams. I've heard many tales of how the young ones can never resist the winged humans"
The young woman looked at me, with doubt in her eyes, "he's talking to you isn't he?"
"Sorry ma'am, you must be nuts."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like :)

Unknown said...

mmm. crazy. me like too.

Anonymous said...

you seem to like stories of celestial beings. the other world.

P.S. seems like i'm not the only one who hasn't commented lately.

:P