About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Friday, May 26, 2006

Me first meme

I AM doing my first meme. What a strange name.

I JUST cursed the fool who tagged me.

I SAID i just cursed to fool who tagged me...

I WANT a Nintendo Wii

I WISH my car ran on air.

I HATE the new modernised world.

I MISS the nice steaming bowl of pho bo

I FEAR rotten oysters.

I HEAR that Suanie is curious about..."measurements"

I WONDER if i should tell her its just me.

I REGRET more than i should

I AM not answering this again

I SING cause (apparently) no one else wants to!

I CRY when angels deserve to die...(can't help it)

I AM AAAAAARRGHH!!!

I MADE shit from food.

I WRITE when i need to.

I CONFUSED the ones who isn't supposed to be

I NEED something new. all the time.

I SHOULD start some shit today.

I START some shit today

I FINISH some shit today.


Uh...the tagging part eh....
I'm not good with this....
i'll leave this for later.

It will come to you when you least expects it...

7 comments:

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

There, that wasn't so hard, was it? :p

Sorry about not being able to copy stuff up from my blog, man. I kinda got tired of people stealing it.

Leopard Sushi said...

What's a meme? and where's the tag?

Anonymous said...

Have you left the country yet?

Vodka calling our names liao

NeoWakko said...

i think it's not obvious cause the damn name makes no sense.
meme?
wheredid that come from?

Leopard Sushi said...

I know-- It's egocentric. meme.
Me Me. ME, ME. All bout me.

NeoWakko said...

Oooooooooooh....

Yng Lyn said...

hello my fellow guiness buddy!!!

I should divert all my MEMEs to you...

kidding dude :)